Telenav's mission is to help reduce stress, improve productivity, and make life more fun for people on the go. Our personalized navigation services help people make smarter decisions about where to go, what to do, when to leave, and how to get there. Our products are available in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Latin America through wireless carriers, automobile manufacturers, advertisers and advertising agencies, and app developers, including AT&T, Bell Mobility, Boost Mobile, Ford, NII Holdings, QNX Software Systems, Rogers, Sprint, Telcel, T-Mobile U.S., U.S. Cellular, and Vivo Brazil. You can also find us in mobile app stores (Apple App Store, Google Play, and Windows Phone Marketplace), connected cars, and on the web at www.telenav.com and www.scout.me/app.
Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smart phone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smart phone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go. Responsibilities:
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Innovate along with leading automotive companies to shape the future of navigation
• Identify unmet user needs for in-car navigation
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to address key use cases
• Engage Customers, Engineering, UX, Business Development, and Marketing to bring to market those solutions
• Be the expert on connected car market trends and competition
• Gather and document detailed solution requirements and prioritize features based on customer needs and expectations
• Integrate market research, usability studies, and product benchmarking results into the product requirements to ensure products are fully competitive and satisfy customer needs
• Work with our business development and engineering teams to develop product concepts, coordinate product schedules, and deliver world-class products Requirements:
• 4+ years of product management experience
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• A track record of successful technology product deliveries from cradle to grave
• A data-driven approach to product management
• Passion for the automotive industry
• An eye for design and a desire to deliver great experiences
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally
• Proven ability to work with cross functional teams and drive product development
• Able to work in a fast moving and growing environment