Telenav's mission is to help reduce stress, improve productivity, and make life more fun for people on the go. Our personalized navigation services help people make smarter decisions about where to go, what to do, when to leave, and how to get there. Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smart phone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
Our products are available in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Latin America through wireless carriers, automobile manufacturers, advertisers and advertising agencies, and app developers, including AT&T, Bell Mobility, Boost Mobile, Ford, NII Holdings, QNX Software Systems, Rogers, Sprint, Telcel, T-Mobile U.S., U.S. Cellular, and Vivo Brazil. You can also find us in mobile app stores (Apple App Store, Google Play, and Windows Phone Marketplace), connected cars, and on the web at www.telenav.com and www.scout.me/app.
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smart phone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
- Take a leadership role in defining next-gen navigation and beyond navigation solutions
- Identify unmet user needs for in-car navigation and beyond
- Build business cases and convince internal stakeholders to address key use cases
- Define the vision and road map
- Create detailed solution requirements
- Work with Engineering, UX, Business Development, and Marketing to bring to market those solutions
- Be the expert on connected car market trends and competition
- A track record of successful technology product deliveries from cradle to grave
- A data-driven approach to product management
- Passion for the automotive industry
- An eye for design and a desire to deliver great experiences
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience