Telenav's mission is to help reduce stress, improve productivity, and make life more fun for people on the go. Our personalized navigation services help people make smarter decisions about where to go, what to do, when to leave, and how to get there.
Our products are available in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Latin America through wireless carriers, automobile manufacturers, advertisers and advertising agencies, and app developers, including AT&T, Bell Mobility, Boost Mobile, Ford, NII Holdings, QNX Software Systems, Rogers, Sprint, Telcel, T-Mobile U.S., U.S. Cellular, and Vivo Brazil. You can also find us in mobile app stores (Apple App Store, Google Play, and Windows Phone Marketplace), connected cars, and on the web at www.telenav.com and www.scout.me/app.
- Lead test activities with team to ensure software applications in location-based services are of high quality
- Lead design and development of test plans and test cases, execute tests using software simulation, bench units, and systems
- Develop test automation to increase productivity
- Work closely with customer on issues, specification discussion, road tests
- Participate in road tests, some travel required
- Coordinate global effort involving teams in different locations, including China, US, and EU
- BS in Computer Science, EE, or related field
- 4+ years of related industry experience
- Test automation experience using either Python, Perl, Java, or C++
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Familiarity with hardware systems, such as automobile head units, and/or mobile phones
- Experience in multi-platform testing (Linux, Android)